Recess is a preferred ClassPass integration partner!
Here is how to connect your ClassPass account to Recess.
To become a Recess integrated ClassPass account our support team needs to configure your account on the backend. This process will happen in groups, weekly.
1. Register your interest in participating- Please fill out this google form to request to participate in the program.
2. When it is your turn to be integrated, Support@recess.tv will reach out with your integration IDs.
3. Note about Appointments / Private bookings
- You can also integrate your service offerings into Classpass
- You'll need to set up pricing with your AM
- Go to Tools > Profile > Settings > Toggle on Classpass
- Go to Products & Services > Appointment Service Types > Edit the one you want offered on Classpass > Toggle on Classpass
- You can offer one or all of your Appointment Service Types
1. Please create a ClassPass account- New user sign up form
2. Once you have obtained your integration IDs, send them to a ClassPass team member supporting your integration. Choose the option that best fits your ClassPass account.
- If you are already on ClassPass and have been manually importing their schedules (or using a different scheduling integration) Please log on to your Partner Dashboard, select Support and Contact Us. Fill out the form provided and select ‘I need help with my third-party schedule integrator’. Provide as much detail as possible and the ClassPass Support team will assist you in completing the integration.
- Important note: Ask ClassPass to keep your existing reservations. If you do not ask this, all reservations will be canceled and clients will have to re-book.