Marketing emails are a great way to engage all or subsets of your clients with updates on the business, special events, and more.
Go to the navigation menu > Growth Suite > Marketing Campaigns
Enter the following information
- Campaign Name: This is the internal name
- Audience: Choose predefined audiences or search a tag (how to create a tag)
- Subject: Make it fun and catchy!
- Sender Name: This is what shows up in a client's inbox
- Sender Email: the email address a client sees
- Schedule Send: Choose to send the email now or in the future
- Send a Test: Enter an email to see how the email will look
Tip: Create one marketing campaign template the first time. Then in the future, you can duplicate it to make your life easier!
Building an email
When the form opens you'll see an option to choose a spacing pattern to get start. This will pre-populate how many columns you want.
Adding an Element
Once you choose an option, the left-hand nav will change to what you can insert in the columns/rows
You can do highly formatted text from bullets to colors. You can also change the background of any cell
This is a great way to create a divide between rows. You can change the color and height of the spacer!
Upload a picture!
- Once you upload the picture you can add a URL to it on the left
- Hover over the picture and click on the pencil. The left hand toolbar will change so that you can align the image inside the box
Add a Button
When adding a button, you'll have some options:
- Add text and/or change the color of the text
- Change the color of the button
- To change the width of the button go to "Margin" and click the lock button to unlock it
- Then you can play around with the height and width!
- Add a URL - this is at the bottom of the left hand tool bar
- Change the background color behind the button - Hover over the button and click the pencil, just like for media
Add Recess Content
- You can add anything from classes to packages to gift cards!
- Click the Recess element you want to use
- Search for the item
- Choose if you want to show the name and information (it will load the image by default)
- Tip: don't add the name and instead add a cell below the item and type in the name you want to display
- Link: when the email is sent, the image will automatically be a hyperlink to the item!
- Use your skills from above to play around with the spacing inside the cell to align it, change colors, etc.