We have simplified how you create classes by splitting public and private sessions. Public classes use the same long-form creation process. Private classes/events are now short and quick, allowing you to add and charge a client all in the creation process!
Use the private form to create
- Private 1:1 virtual or in-person trainings
- Private small group trainings where everyone pays their own way
Click "Create a New Class" on your homepage
Single click any time on the calendar
Enter the information
- You can make the training virtual or in-person. If in-person, you must enter a location
- If you know the client has a class pack, you can leave the price empty (see next step)
- If this is a small group training, the price you enter is the price each client will be asked to pay.
- Note: the field pre-populates with $5. If you are booking a client that already has a package/membership, you can leave the price as $5 as the package credit ignores the price
Enter the client(s) name
Note: If it's a new client, you can enter their email and invite them to book.
If this is a small group training, you can enter multiple people.
Choose how you want to charge the client.
- Invite to book - sends the client an email asking them to book and pay
- Add for free - does just that!
- Use a package - if they have a package that qualifies, you can use it. If the client has a private virtual package, that package can only be used on private virtual events.
- Charge credit card - does just that!
- Add a credit card- allows you to input their card details.