Lead gen forms are a great way to capture a potential clients' interest in your business. Our lead gen forms allow you to create multiple for different purposes and tag clients as they sign up. Best part, you can view a report of all submissions and get an email every time someone submits a form!
Go to Tools > iFrame
Scroll down "Lead Gen Form"
Enter the information you want to collect
- Title: We recommend adding a title to the form. The title is for internal purposes and you can add it to the email notification, so you know which lead gen form someone submitted.
- Toggle on the fields you want to collect
- Attribute to: This is used if you want to give instructors or other people a lead gen form custom to them, and track who they refer to your business.
- Add tag: This will add a tag to every person that fills out a form. This is great for reporting and follow-up. The tag will appear in the clients' profile as well.
- Choose the colors
Embed the code onto your site. Click the code box and it will automatically be copied.
Step 5 - Tips
- Reporting: You can view all leads by going to Reports > Lead Gen Form Responses
- Notifications: Set up your automations here.