If the Recess.tv app is crashing on your device, here are some helpful tips and tricks to troubleshoot your issue. First, make sure you are running the latest version of the app. On iOS, go to the App Store and tap your account icon at the top-right corner. If there is an update pending for the app, scroll down and check there. If so, tap Update and wait for the update to complete.
Verify that your device is running the latest version of iOS if an update is not available for Recess.tv
If all the above checks out, uninstall the app on your iPhone and reinstall the app on your device. Once you re-install the app before launching the app, you will need to perform a hard reset on your device.
For an iPhone X or newer perform these steps:
- Press the Volume Up button once
- Press the Volume down button once
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button.
- Let the iPhone start up as normal
For iPads with a Home button:
- Hold down the home button and on/off button at the same time.
- Continue holding the buttons even after the slider appears on the screen. The screen will eventually go black.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the buttons
- let the iPad start up like normal.
For iPads without a Home button:
- Press the volume down button once
- Press volume up once
- Hold the on/off button until the Apple logo appears, then release the button
- Let the iPad start up like normal.
if you continue to experience issues, contact email@example.com