There are 5 ways that you can check clients into a session or class.
Click any of the 5 below to jump to that section in the article.
- Go to the roster via the dash or calendar
- Scroll down
- Click the clock icon to check someone in or the blue icon to check them out
QR Code Sign
- Go to Tools > Check-in
- Edit your settings - key items
- How long before class can someone check-in
- Do you want to recommend items to purchase? Very helpful if people are scanning the QR code to check in
- We recommend checking this box: Automatically check the client in?
- You can print the QR sign and hang it in your gym / studio
QR barcode reader
- Follow the steps in this article
- Follow the steps from above to create your settings
- Open the Dashboard on an iPad (we recommend using a front desk account)
- Install the Dashboard on the device
- If you have more than 1 location, choose the location on the main Dash first
- Go to Tools > Check in
- Scroll to the bottom
- Click "Open Kiosk"
- Clicks will click the Check In button
- If a client is not booked, they can click the "Add User" button in the top right-hand corner
- Follow all settings from above
- Check the box titled: Show Check-in button on class schedule
- Note: Clients can check-in from home if this is enabled