When you create a booking window for your classes, you can set a specific time frame during which your class will be available for booking by your clients. This feature gives you more control over your class schedule and can help you better manage your workload.
How do I make a class visible or hidden on my class schedule?
- Follow the steps to create or edit a virtual class or an in-person class.
- On the More Details step of the Class Creation/Edit form, there is a toggle labeled Add a custom booking window.
- By default, all classes will use the booking window settings that you set up in your profile settings.
a) To use your default booking window, make sure the "Add a custom booking window" option is toggled off.
b) To add a custom booking window for this specific class, make sure the "Add a custom booking window" option is toggled on.
- When this option is toggled on, a dropdown to add hours and minutes is shown. Choose the number of hours/minutes after a class starts that a client can book the class.
- Continue the steps to create or edit a virtual class or an in-person class.