Collections are sets of VOD classes that are curated by your business. They can be purchased as a set, individually, or be included in a membership. Collections are a great way to help clients quickly navigate the variety of VODs that you have to offer.
Examples of Collections:
- 30-day Challenge: 30 videos clients can watch in order
- 5 part Hand Stand Workshop: 5 videos to teach you how to do a handstand from step 1 - 5
- Warm-ups: All of your warm-up videos clients can cycle through
To create a Collection, head over to the Schedule & Programming tab
First, you will want to upload the videos that will be featured in the collection (if they are not already in your VOD library).
Before you add VODs to the collection, make sure your On-Demands are configured correctly. To learn more about configuration, please read below:
When adding VODs to a collection, you can either have the VODs discoverable or not discoverable.
If the toggle is on (discoverable), clients will see the video in your general On-Demand library and in the collection.
If the toggle is off (not discoverable), clients will only be able to see the class in the collection.
Private vs Public On Demands in a collection
All VODs must be public to be viewable in a collection. If you would like to automate this for new videos to be released week by week, you can set the VOD to be public at a specific date and time.
When looking at the individual VOD configuration, you can add the publish at date/time per video.
Once you have your content, select Schedule & Programming > Collections
Press + Create Collection in the upper right-hand corner of the page to create a new collection
Now it's time to create your collection. Here is the list of information that you will need to add:
- Add a class photo, trailer, name, price, and description
- Select the VODs you would like to include in the Collection
- Create any folders* you would like included
- A Collection is automatically included in any VOD membership. Select any membership you do NOT want to include the Collection
*Folders are a way to further organize the videos within a collection. You can use them to add multiple videos to one day in a collection or to separate modalities. Examples are shown below:
If you are utilizing folders, make sure that once you've added the video to the collection, you drag and drop it into the correct folder.
Here is a video of that process:
Once you have added the information above, you are ready to save and publish your collection!
1. Video Trailers are required for Collections
2. Create a tag automation for everyone that purchases the collection. Growth Suite > Automations > + Create new > Tag > Trigger: When someone purchases the collection > Associate them with [Collection Name Tag].
3. You can also add a formatted description to each video which can contain extra images or buttons to link out to additional resources such as recipes or .PDFs