IT'S THE RUNDOWN OF ALL RUNDOWNS
We know things have been a bit quiet from us on the feature front. But fear not, it's not for lacking of building, it's because we have been building something amazing!
This rundown has more features than we can imagine. Here is a brief summary of everything in this Rundown
- Client notes
- Profile pictures
- Purchase receipts
- Delete a card
- Favorite videos and view favorited
- Video watched progress bar
- More clearly see expiration days on packages when purchasing
Growth Suite = New Navigation Section
- Send text messages
- Infinite email automation and campaigns
- New Marketing Campaign Builder
- Automated tags
Important! We are holding multiple training sessions for Growth Suite. It's an expansive feature and we highly recommend joining a training session to better understand how to use the feature.
📝 Client notes
- You will see two rows on the client profile under the grey header
- The first one has a button to add text client notes
- The second one is automatically collapsed and allows you to upload media, such as a PDF
- Link to article
📸 Profile Pictures
- Go to the profile of the client or staff
- Click the pencil on the circle in the grey banner
- Upload a PNG or JPEG (note: Apple's HEIC files won't upload, please take a screenshot to save as a PNG)
- Tip! Clients can edit their picture in the app too!
🧾 Purchase Receipts
- We aren't sure who is more excited, our support team or you 😅
- Click the 3 dots next to any purchase and click "Send Receipt"
- Note: if you are sending a receipt for a water bottle, but the client bought multiple items at the same time, the receipt will include everything from that purchase so that it equals the amount charged to their card
💳 Delete a Card
- You can remove card from the client profile (client's cannot do this)
- Click the card icon
- Click the trash can
- Note: If the client has uploaded multiple cards, these are stored in Stripe. In this instance, the next saved card will appear, so you may need to delete multiple cards.
This is a feature we have been promising for awhile, and as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait!
We are so excited about this new feature, that's why it's called a "suite"! The goal is that you no longer need any outside software, no more mailchimp, active campaign, etc.
So What is in Growth Suite?
📈 Marketing Campaigns
- Freely customize any marketing email you want to send
- Save and duplicate past campaigns
- Segment your campaigns based on audience
- Help article
💬 Comms Center
- Now send text messages!
- When writing a DM, you can choose to send it as an email, text, or both
- Help article
- Create custom audiences to segment how you want to communicate with clients
- Audiences are dynamic and will automatically add/subtract users based on your criteria
- Tip: see more below about automations and tags
- Help article
- Create emails that automatically send based on an action a client makes (e.g., package is going to renew in 10 days).
- Create a drip campaign for a new client so they a 5 email sequence after joining your gym/studio
- These campaigns can also be set up as text messages. We do advise to keep the texts limited.
- Create automatic tags! These are important for creating audiences, running reports, and more
- Help article
📡 Navigation Menu
- We moved some things around
- All of the above is under Growth Suite in the Nav Menu
- We also moved discounts and iFrames there
ON THE ROADMAP
- 👨👩👦👦 Family & Team Accounts: Attach one payment method to multiple people, have a parent and child account connected, and more
- 💲 Discount Future Memberships: Adjust the pricing of future memberships
- 📝 Tasks: Create tasks, action items, and reminders for yourself and your team
- 🏷 Tags/Icons: Quickly see information about clients in class rosters, like VIP, Injury, and more
- 🕑 Clock In/Out: Hourly employees will be able to track their time in the dashboard
- 🛍 Retail Packages: Add retail to a membership or create a custom retail membership. E.g., 20 smoothies a month
- 💻 ClassPass Appointments: Allow ClassPass users to book appointments
- 💲 Enrollment fees: Attach a one-time fee to memberships when a client signs up
GYM & STUDIO REFERRALS
One last thing, know of a fitness studio or gym that would benefit from using Recess? We'd love the referral and will even gift you $250 if they join. If you want to make an intro or send them our request form, that would be awesome!
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe
Recess 530 DIVISADERO ST STE 917 SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94117-2213